On Saturday, Mike and I celebrated ten years from the day we met. My brother said, pointing to a picture of him and his friends, "That's Mike, he's awesome! You should marry him." I trusted Joey's opinion, so I said, "Okay." That night (I think) I went to a fireside with Joey and some friends. I saw Mike and said, "Hi. You're Mike." Then we started talking...
What a good decade. For me, the day started with sleeping in, one of my favorite gifts. For Mike, the day started when the girls got up. He cleaned house, fed kids, and also found time to put together a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers and a poem for me -- which I found when I finally woke up. What a good man. We farmed the kids out to various babysitters and caught a play and dinner. And we played "Remember When" for hours.
Remember when . . .
Sunday, May 3, 2009
A Decade of Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
you two are so great! i love that picture of you diving, gorgeous! what a nice mike you have. and what a nice victoria you are.
We are happy of you two. Three. Four. Five!
Nice slideshow. I think it's great that you remember the day you met. We sure don't.
Aw! Such great people you are.
I LOVE that! What a handsome couple. I love that you married Mike and that I married Joey. It just all worked out so nicely. I get to be sisters with my dear friend, and have my good friend as a brother-in -law and my bestest friend as my husband. How great. You're welcome for hosting you on your first day of meeting (didn't you come to my house for shakes after the fireside?) Happy ten years of knowing Mike!!
Great job Joey, I think brother are good for something after all! You are the cutest couple!
That is so darling! I love all the pictures. Ok, I LOVE that he allows so many pictures to be taken of himself... Elder Bradshaw isn't so cooperative...
How sweet! I am glad you find such a great man. You deserve it! :)
I remember some of those whens!
Post a Comment