Friday, August 21, 2009

Plug for the Post

Okay, c'mon people - did you see the Water Snake?! (Thanks, Katie H, for your lone awesome comment.) Scroll down a couple posts and give it a good look-see. Have you ever seen a regular garden hose act like that? And have you ever seen one cleverly tied to a chair, and by such a good-looking man - to make a London Bridge water attraction for two darling girls? Seriously, it's pretty cool don't you think?

signed,

Desperate for Comments

(OK, I have that water snake on my mind because it is nigh unto 100 degrees out there today!! And my car's air conditioner wasn't working. Bleaaaaaagh. Ellie didn't appreciate the open windows on the freeway and told me, "That wind is blowing our spirits out.")

6 comments:

kate said...

hey. . .i totally commented on that! i thought it was fa-reaky! i must not have spelled that one word thingy right and then exited out. but that snake, it was really awsome!

edith said...

Sorry, I thought that sort of thing was normal at your house. Can you show us how to do that?
Nice mormon video. Scottish accents make anything sound cool. Especially things that are already cool.

I have a good life said...

Sorry about all the heat. I guess it is normal around here. Funny how we get used to certain climates!

And...sorry I missed the water snake post. I will be more diligent in reading/posting.

Star said...

I totally would have commented on that, what a great contraption! SOrry I've been a terrible blogger reader/writer, I'll try to do better! SO what's the trick to creating my own water snake, or is that hose just possessed?

Star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weavers said...

comment comment comment comment comment. I like your blog. Comment.